Welcome, Guest Login|Sign Out

Justin Bieber - Stuck In The Moment Ft. Selena Gomez Youtube Music Videos Online

[postlink] http://hottestmusicvids.blogspot.com/2011/12/justin-bieber-stuck-in-moment-ft-selena.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGcToXd7e2Iendofvid [starttext]

 With Original Audio I HAD TO AUDIOSWAP BECAUSE OF THE COPYRIGHTS BUT YOU CAN WATCH IT WITH THE ORIGINAL AUDIO on the Twitvid Link...
This is my new Justin Bieber Music Video to the song "Stuck In The Moment" from the My World Acoustic album... I hope you really like it! It was a lot of work i used a software call After Effects to do it...I have been really busy and this one take me like 2 months... The video is dedicated to Justin and Selena, I wish the best to you in your relationship! Enjoy the love guys! Selena I hope you feel better soon!
Share This Music Video With Friends[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Videos With Friends